Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hurrying North to Idaho


After flying back from Europe, I quickly drove up to Idaho hoping to find cooler weather where the WINs are touring this summer. I found the WINs, but not the cooler weather...

Our first outing in New Meadows, ID, where I joined up with them, was a tour of the Evergreen Forests Saw Mill.


It was a very good tour, although hard to hear the guide with all the noise. (especially with ear plugs in our ears...)


The group in front of some of the finished product.


Afterwards, we went up the ski lift at Brundage Mountain.


From the top we had a great view of the Seven Devils. But I just couldn't see them...


They are out there somewhere!


The next day I went to Ponderosa State Park in McCall.


Hi guys!


The Lily Marsh. I'm having trouble remembering what everything is, since I'm almost a month behind, but hopefully will get more caught up soon!

3 comments:

  1. you sure get around ! ha, too cool . as always !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your posts from Europe, Not a whole lot cooler in ID this year but a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were in Idaho a few weeks ago. It was much cooler than where we are now:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!