Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Lots of Fun in Deming


I next spent a week at the LoW Hi Ranch RV Park in Deming, NM, and had a blast! Lots of room in the boondocking section, and it was only $6 a night with Passport America.


Do you think this guy has enough solar panels?


Every week, the LoWs (Loners on Wheels) go to The Pink Store just across the border in Mexico.


There's was rusty guy welcoming us - I was really excited!


And the front door shows that they really appreciate the business.


Our very long table from one end -


And the other.


One day we went hiking in nearby Rock Hound State Park.


I found ONE poppy! And I couldn't even get it in focus...


We also went over to see Spring Canyon State Park next door, but passed on this hike.


On Easter, the LoWs had a brunch with ham and lots other goodies. It was really yummy, and loads of fun. I've met so many new friends here!


On another note, I got another photo in the Escapees magazine Viewfinder page. This time the topic was Nature's Paintbrush, and I can't imagine a better example than the Wave. I've been there 4 times, but you have to win a lottery to get a permit, and that's become more and more difficult.


Good night!

5 comments:

  1. Love your pictures - I totally know why you get published so often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are spending more time in New Mexico this year. Next to Arizona it's our next favourite.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice to meet You! Hope to see you on the road again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved LoWs in Deming, too. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!