Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Off to Mexico Again!


I actually have 3 trips to Mexico planned for this winter, and this is number 2 - A week-long bus trip to Baja to pet the whales! The trip left from Phoenix, and we spent the first night in San Diego by the Bay.


The next morning, we crossed over the border at Tijuana, and stopped at a market to shop and look around.


If you want a pinada, this is the place to go!


From Tijuana, we went west along the border fence to the Pacific Ocean.


This was my favorite thing along the ocean - an old rusty shipwreck!!!


We stopped in Ensenada for lunch - we'll spend more time here on the way home.


South of Ensenada were lots and lots of poppies.


WOW!


We stopped for the night in San Quintin. This is the view from my room.


We went for a sunset walk along the beach and saw lots of sand dollars -


Birds -


And of course a gorgeous sunset.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful trip. I've watched programmes about this so am looking forward to seeing your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunset. We want to do a trip specific to whale watching, so I will be following closely.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!