Thursday, March 29, 2018

San Carlos to Alamos


After 2 nights in San Carlos, we moved the next day southeast to the cute town of Alamos. We stopped in Navojoa for lunch at a private mansion.


The salad buffet was much appreciated after all the Mexican food we've been eating.


When we arrived in Alamos, we were divided into 2 hotels, right next to each other. I ended up at the Casa de Los Tesoros, which was very nice.


In the late afternoon, we went on a "trolley" tour of the town.


After dinner, we were treated to a great young people's singing group. They also danced, and I got to dance quite a bit.


The following morning, there was a walking tour of the town, or you could choose to walk around on your own, which I did. We went first to the cathedral -


Which I always enjoy visiting.


But above our hotel, I noticed a staircase up to the top of El Mirador. I had to go!


At the top is the classic letters of the town -


And a beautiful view of the city -


Including the cathedral and our hotel.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and the Alamos sign is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, we would have chosen to walk around on our own, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!