Thursday, April 15, 2010

Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too

Another theme dance here at the All-Singles Dance Rally was the pajama party. What a great time we had! I had originally gone looking for satin pj's in the thrift stores, but I found this in the first one I went to--


A one-piece footed Winnie the Pooh getup that fit me perfectly!


There was plenty of satin in attendance, though.


Even Ronny got into the pajama party mood! But notice he still has his jeans and boots on...



During one of Ronny's short breaks, Tigger and I did the Cupid Shuffle, a very easy line dance.


Another night we had a 5th Avenue dress up dance. Phil dressed in the 5th Avenue Bermuda style. (It was warm out.)


Eighty-some-year-old Ron came in a white tux. I think Trish was dressed as a cigarette girl from the 40s or 50s.


All us girls showing off our duds.

6 comments:

  1. I loved the costumes and I am so jealous, yall are just having too much fun! LOL hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the costumes...but don't want to keep a separate "wardrobe!" You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You adapt well to any occasion - from pajamas to elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the costumes and your videos. I need some fun! You look adorable in the jammies and so beautiful in your "dressy" clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looked like a lot of fun.

    Dan (Bubbadan)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea a pj dance--I loved your costume it was perfect!! The Fifth Ave dress up is really nice---ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!