Thursday, April 9, 2020

It's Time to Leave Paradise


The evening before we left Hawaii, we had a farewell Happy Hour at a local resort.


And then the next afternoon we took off from Kauai on a non-stop flight to San Diego. Leaving the airport, I got a view of the Pride of America on it's last cruise for a long time.


We didn't reach San Diego until after dark, so I got a view of sunset from the plane.


Back in San Diego, I spent the weekend with my grandchildren and their parents.


Poor little Fifi had a cone on, but at least we decorated it for her.


Fuzzball even sat on my lap! Wow!


While I was there, Mara's friend gave the kids a lesson in Lacrosse. It might be a fun thing to play with the social distancing that was just starting.


After my family visit, I drove back to Yuma where I had left my rig.

It was a great trip! I think I could visit Hawaii every year and never get tired of it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking us along.
    Be Safe and Enjoy Yuma.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!