Sunday, June 6, 2021

A Fantastic Visit to Bryce Canyon

My next stop was Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah. I met up with the WINs for the first time in well over a year, due to Covid. Our first outing was a difficult hike down into the Bryce Canyon Amphitheater. I guess I was too busy huffing and puffing, or too enthralled by the scenery to take many pictures.
The next day, we went on a hike in nearby Red Canyon.
One day, I led a hike through Willis Creek slot canyon. It's an easy hike, other than hopping back and forth across the little creek.
Kevin got a great picture of me!
Aferwards, we visited Kodachrome Basin State Park, which has some very unusual rock formations.
But we weren't done with Bryce yet. On the next day, we drove to the end of the road, stopping at all the overlooks. This is Natural Bridge.
And then the following day, I led a hike on the Rim Trail in Bryce. It's very easy, with lots of great scenery.
We were very lucky to get a group camping area at Ruby's Inn Campground. Thanks, Maynard, for the picture. (My rig is on the left.)
This little guy visited me a few times. It was a great stop!

1 comment:

  1. I always love Bryce. Odd, but I've never been to Red Canyon. Next trip.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!