Saturday, January 19, 2019

Together Again!


The last time my whole family was together was over 4 years ago! The little one was just 4 months old, and now she's 4 1/2! That's what happens when your kids live on opposite sides of the US. My daughter and her family (on the right) and I flew east for Christmas and New Years to see my son and his family (on the left.)

AND, my almost-98-year-old father drove down from Pennsylvania to join the fun!


Here's my father with his great grandchildren.


On Christmas Eve, my son put on a great dinner for us. My niece and her 2 sons joined us.


And of course there was cookie making involved.


Almost bed time! Do they look excited or what!


Christmas morning was lots of fun for everyone, although I got up a little late to see the beginning. (Jet lag...)


There was lots of princesses among the toys, of course.


And then on Christmas night, we had a wonderful dinner at my niece's house.


My kids, together again.


On another day, we went to the National Air and Space Museum.


The kids in front of the space shuttle Discovery.


Another meal out. It was a great time! Hopefully, it won't be another 4 years before we all get back together.

5 comments:

  1. What a very special time for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the first and last pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting photos of the 24th. I scanned the first two and added them to our photo album next to Christmas at our house.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!