Sunday, July 26, 2020

Bouncing Between the National Forests Near Flagstaff


According to Forest Service rules, you can only stay in National Forests for 14 days. But fortunately, there are 2 National Forests around Flagstaff. So after 14 days, I moved from Coconino NF to Kaibab NR. This is a much quieter spot!


I haven't been doing much, but did go into Flagstaff again to walk around and see more of the murals.


This one was on a round building at a restaurant.


And this one was incredibly detailed!


I joined in on this one.

I've been keeping myself busy by doing lots of ukulele, trying to learn Spanish on Duolingo, and looking at pictures of my past vacations - including


The cruise of the South Pacific in 2011 -


The Ecuador and Galapagos trip in 2016 -


The Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, and Paris trip in 2017 -


And the London trip in 2019, among others.

6 comments:

  1. My name is Rawn(yes I am a guy, my parents did that to me!), and I have followed you on and off for years! I like your adventures, you travel up and down, here and there! You make ordinary things seem more exciting, keep up the good work! Take care, Rawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice murals ... I had to chuckle at seeing you with a look-alike of Klimt’s Adele Bauer Bloch In that one mural. We’re heading to our first National Forest Service campground today ... for a short stay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun post. Thanks Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice you are able to stay in an area you can explore. Nice Murals and pictures of earlier travels.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live through you vicariously. I'm so Busy with Work, I can't get to the places you visit/live... Enjoy the solitude, keep busy and keep posting the wonderful pictures!, Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is great that you get to take big trips outside the country. I am hoping to do the same maybe every other year once this virus gets dealt with. Just curious if you have a favorite travel company that you use like Caravan or Collette?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!