Monday, May 15, 2017

Page, AZ - One of the Prettiest Spots Around


Our next stop was Lone Rock Campground - parking right on the beach. This is the view out my window. The blog header photo was taken here last year.


The first thing we did was go on a tour of Antelope Canyon X. This is a "new" canyon tour, having just opened a year ago. To get to it you walk down this sandy road.


And get to the entrance.


Having been to Upper Antelope and Lower Antelope many times before, I was excited to see this one.


And it didn't disappoint!


Although not as long as Upper or Lower, the scenery was just as spectacular.


I got a cheesy picture of me, of course...


All too soon we turned around and exited.


But the tour wasn't done yet! We walked over to another part of the canyon.


This one had a guard at the door.


We filed through -


Remembering to look up at every angle.


Our Navajo guide was very good -


And even played the flute and sang for us.


But wait! Gail had a flute too and played a little.


We got a group WIN shot before leaving. What a great day!

8 comments:

  1. How exciting I want to go through that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!Could you provide contact info for the tour guide please?
    Also, where did you stay while sightseeing around Sedona?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forget the name of the tour company, but just google "canyon x tour". We stay at Thousand Trails Rd near Sedona.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I can't wait to see this canyon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding!! There are just no words for the beauty!! I wish I could have heard the flute music....love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful photos Diana!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!