Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Back to Apache Junction for a Month


I've spent the last month at the Apache Junction, AZ Elks lodge. The desert flowers are in full bloom.


The lodge has a gorgeous view of the Superstition Mountains.


This suburb of Phoenix is real Arizona, with horses going by often.


I went to Lost Dutchman days, but didn't take any pictures except for the cute wild horses and donkeys up for adoption.


West of us is a property with old airplanes and rusty plows, among other things. Of course, I had to stop and take pictures.


Lots of flowers here, but they weren't poppies. I'll find them later...


One night, 4 of us went to see December '63, a Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons tribute group. They were great!



Why are they called December '63? The answer is in this clip.



I tried to limit my videos to just a couple, but I am totally addicted to the Four Seasons, so I couldn't narrow it down.



So if you are as addicted as I am, you will really enjoy these short videos.



WOW!


8 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I have a website which is about land hermit crab.
    www.tonycoenobita.com/species_eng.htm

    As I want to update land hermit crab species page in my website, may I ask if I can below picture from you ?
    https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XyrVIAuMMJ4/TgPuGoFIA2I/AAAAAAAAJgE/1l3tU-2JP2I/s1600/IMG_5309.JPG

    I will put your name on the picture.

    If you are ok, please advise what name shell I put on the picture.

    Thank you
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Four Seasons, the Beach Boys and anything Motown. This was great Diana. Wish I could have seen the whole show. I think I was in upper grade school or maybe 7th when the song Sherry was a big hit and it's the only time I've ever liked my name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those groups!! Wish we were could have heard them!! Great music!!
    Those flowers are beautiful....so full of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Of course - both the Broadway show and the movie!

      Delete
  5. I knew you couldn't pass up rusty stuff! There are 12 step programs for folks like you... :cD

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!