Thursday, October 2, 2008

Still Back East

While back East, I was able to get my father, daughter Corrie, and her children together so we could take the required "Four Generations" picture.


Corrie, her family, and I went to see the new Air and Space Museum out by Dulles Airport. The one downtown on the mall just ran out of room, I guess. The red thing in the background is a 3D space simulator.


Mara really enjoyed it, and I think she thought she really went into space.


They even had a space shuttle, the Enterprise, although it was just a training vehicle and never went into space.



Jonathan enjoyed crawling into the windows of the tower. These kids have no fear!


It was Mara's 4th birthday, and Aunt Terri made her a fancy mermaid cake. Mara liked eating all the frosting scales.


When Mara heard me say I needed reading glasses in order to read, she wanted to see if she would be able to read with them on. Didn't work though -- maybe next year.

OK, enough shamelessly cheesy grandbaby pictures! It's on to one of my favorite places - Moab, Utah.

4 comments:

  1. You can never have too many pictures of my adorable grandniece and nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family!!

    Pie Rats Ahoy?? I saw those Pie Rats in Oregon last year at the Kinetic Sculpture Race. They had a vehicle and competed quite well!! I didn't know they have a book out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shamelessly cheesy Grandbaby PICs are just Great! As someone with a 5Yr old Grandaughter I know of what I speak :~) Thanks, Diana.

    Lew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri noticed that the generations pictures is now your profile picture... sorta ;) I guess I have some talents...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!